How are you?
Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks for not asking.
I'm teetering on the very fine line that divides sanity and breaking down. Balancing with my eyes closed, there's nothing to support me, no one's hand to grab, yes I think I'm alone.
I wish there was something to grab onto, some thin thread of hope, maybe, that I could visualise and reach out to, and hold on, hold on so tight.
But there's nothing.
No one's throwing me lifelines, do I expect anyone to? I guess I'll just have to pray I can hold on to this fragile situation and not let it escalate out of control and spiral down, down, down.
Oh, I look fine, of course I do. Maybe a little sadder and more subdued than usual.
Maybe peer a little closer you'll see my eyeliner smudged at the sides, hey, waterproof eyeliner can only hold up that much.
Should I even keep count? I can tell you how many days, hours and minutes it's been.
-Only I'll take a little while, since I'm perfectly crap at math, like many other things in life.
I'm perfectly fine.
Of course I am.
I'm fine.
I don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment